My Lovely Friends

Tuesday 7 February 2017

Bit Of Wine Maybe

Hi there how are you all? Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
Well this is my 2nd scheduled post as I'm currently away on a short break until Friday.

So my post today is for Noor Design UK & I'm showing you a card I made for the show that Tracy is next at, showing one of the new Magnolia stamps from the Recipe Collection........OMGoodness I love these sooooo much!!
I was hoping to have the tutorial this week but I completely forgot about my little holiday & making things for the show......yep brain freeze!!

I've used such pretty papers for this pink card today, they are Lemoncraft 'Heart Painted' & I inked the edges & machine sewn them....sooooo pretty & perfect for shabby chic cards as well.

How beautiful is that large flower.....swooooonnn. I cut the leaves off it separately then glued them down with my paper leaves made with 2 different dies, a Rosy Owl die & the thinner one is a die from the 'Rose & Heart' dies from the Recipe Collection.
The leaves were cut from Pion Design Palette Green l/

Of course I added some beautiful lace from Tracy's store........swoooon again!!

The Magnolia stamp is 'Wine Tasting Tilda' & I stamped her onto Fabriano & coloured her with distress ink refills & then gave the image a covering of Tim Holtz Glaze to protect the image. Tracy will be adding this to her store soon.........its fabulous stuff & my teamie Barbara uses it all the time & I think its a must for images coloured with distress ink.
I also covered Tilda's glass with Glossy Accents.
The sentiment next to Tilda is a Stempelglede Stamp set. 

The dies are Little Darlings, another one of my favourite dies. I cut off the scalloped pearls & added single ones on the image & a row of 3 in the top left corner.

I think this is one of my favourite stamps from this collection as she can be used for so many occasions. I have made a card using the Oven & Chef Edwin for the show but I will show you that another time ;-)

Ok thats it from me I will love ya & leave ya. Will hopefully be back later with another scheduled post.
Thank you so much for stopping by.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx



2 comments:

Liz's creative corner said...

Oh Vicky, this is gorgeous hun, loving the colours and that lace is gorgeous, hope you had a fabby break, hugs Liz xx

Carole Pollard said...

Another stunning card its so pretty and I'm loving this new stamp could it be the wine connection !! Enjoy your hols love and hugs Carole x